- July 7, 2022July 7, 2022Read more
Another quick-and-dirty Groundhog Day Resolution Report is out! I’ve just finished a really long 3 year project and am totally burned out, but I’m feeling optimistic about the upcoming focus on MEEEEEE stuff!
As a bonus there is an unedited video session showing me writing the report as quickly as I could. I was shooting for 30 minutes, but I got it done in about an hour.
- June 6, 2022June 6, 2022Read more
Hey guys! I have to delay my Groundhog Day Resolutions report for June due to some extreme work deadlines. I’m reminding myself I chose to do this (a helpful verbal trick to say out loud). Topics to maybe cover:
- A Surprising Development with ADHD and Spironolactone
- A “Not Buying Spree”
- Pride Month thoughts?
I’ll come back and update this with the actual link later to the report over on dsriseah.com.
- May 7, 2022May 7, 2022Read more
New Groundhog Day Resolutions report for May! It’s a few days late, but it’s filled with insights:
- ADHD, Autism. Anxiety Trait Updates
- Swearing Less and Managing Blame
- Transgender Identity and Reversing Assumptions
- Destiny 2 is terrible and great
The latest post is at https://dsriseah.com/project/ghdr/2022/0505/! Enjoy!
- April 5, 2022April 5, 2022Read more
With the end of the first quarter of 2022, it’s time for a Groundhog Day Resolutions report! Topics covered:
- On the ongoing use of the Website SSG Tool
- On adding new categories to the Srigarten that exist outside of Explore-Learn-Build-Share.
- On supporting two opposing kinds of “participation energies” in the coworking Discord.
- Revisiting personal mission
- Being less angry and swear-y
The latest post is at https://dsriseah.com/project/ghdr/2022/0404/! Enjoy!
- March 3, 2022March 3, 2022If you’ve been looking for the Amazon-fulfilled Emergent Task Planner Notebooks, StickyNotes, or Planner Pads, you’ve probably noticed that they are out-of-stock and have been for a while. You can sign up to be notified when stock is available again using the form at the bottom of this page.Read more
The primary issue is that Amazon is an automated marketplace that OWNS THE LISTINGS, not me. They can take them down at any moment for any reason; I can’t even edit them once someone else resells any of my products (for example, an Amazon Warehouse sale of a returned product). As a result, I get locked out of my own product listings or challenged on copyright by bots. Also, the automated listing bots that flood Amazon with hundreds of duplicate registered products from Chinese OEMs sometimes will infringe on my UPC code, and since my ETP brands are no registered trademarks they override the listing and steal it. Amazon customer support applies to customers who buy from Amazon, and does not extend to small sellers like myself that are not able to join the Amazon Brand Registry with the US registration. I
While I’d like to fulfill myself, I am unable to do so because it would mean losing a lot of money. Shipping is a time-consuming and exhausting process with all the triple-checking and looking-up of data, and I don’t have room in my house to store the hundreds of ship-ready packages I would need to stock. Someday maybe I’ll get there, but in the meantime I need a reliable fulfillment center that let’s me own my listings.
This summer (2022) I should be between projects, and I plan on taking a long sabbatical to figure out this ecommerce thing so I am no longer dependent on Amazon’s marketplace.
Sign up for Restock Notification of ETP Products
If you’d like to receive email notification of when restock is available again, sign-up on this embedded Google Form or visit the form link directly. There is no commitment, and these emails will be used only for restock notification until a new shop is available. Thanks for your patience! You can also leave a comment on the form without specifying anything.