- September 10, 2022September 10, 2022Read more
- August 9, 2022August 9, 2022Read more
With the big project closing down and me in full burnout recovery mode, it some time to figure out what the heck to do next. I think I have a new plan born of the desire to NOT plan very hard. For the rest of the year, I’d like to double-down on being randomly productive and happier versus disciplined and methodical and dead inside :-)
- July 7, 2022July 7, 2022Read more
Another quick-and-dirty Groundhog Day Resolution Report is out! I’ve just finished a really long 3 year project and am totally burned out, but I’m feeling optimistic about the upcoming focus on MEEEEEE stuff!
As a bonus there is an unedited video session showing me writing the report as quickly as I could. I was shooting for 30 minutes, but I got it done in about an hour.
- June 6, 2022June 6, 2022Read more
Hey guys! I have to delay my Groundhog Day Resolutions report for June due to some extreme work deadlines. I’m reminding myself I chose to do this (a helpful verbal trick to say out loud). Topics to maybe cover:
- A Surprising Development with ADHD and Spironolactone
- A “Not Buying Spree”
- Pride Month thoughts?
I’ll come back and update this with the actual link later to the report over on dsriseah.com.
- May 7, 2022May 7, 2022Read more
New Groundhog Day Resolutions report for May! It’s a few days late, but it’s filled with insights:
- ADHD, Autism. Anxiety Trait Updates
- Swearing Less and Managing Blame
- Transgender Identity and Reversing Assumptions
- Destiny 2 is terrible and great
The latest post is at https://dsriseah.com/project/ghdr/2022/0505/! Enjoy!