- ThinkPad 2020 – Early musings on an “open lab notebook” thinking tool for sharing in-progress work. Like this blog, but better.
- URSANODE 2020 – A web app framework that I have made and can explain to other people so we can collaborate on stuff.
- (not) GHDR 2020 – The 14th year of tracking strategic personal goals, except this year I’m not tracking them to see what happens.
- Virtual Coworking – A virtual office / workspace where people can share a productive and supportive working environment.
- Groundhog Day Resolutions – The last four years of my yearly goal setting. (2019, 2018, 2017, 2016)
- Taiwan Trips – Learning how to engage with my ethnic home country as a non-speaking Taiwanese American. (2019, 2018, 2016, 2015)
- Micro Tasks – A brief experiment in tracking really small tasks as a way of being more productive. (2015)
- New Thing-a-Day – Making one thing a day again. (2014)
- Producing vs Consuming – Tracking time spent producing new things vs time spent passively consuming what other people have made. (2014)
- New Site Design in 15m a Day – Testing the idea that just 15 minutes a day can result in significant progress. (2013)
- New Product a Day – Making one new thing a day. (2013)
- Graphic Design Book List – A curated list of books and magazines that helped me become a designer.