- Many of these forms are free to download for your private use, but I retain all copyright. Please do not upload them to other websites.
- I also sell a few versions of the tools as well, such as the high-quality printed versions on Amazon and specialized digital versions.
- I encourage people to adapt and modify the forms for further sharing, if you ask permission. Please contact me if you have any questions.
The following forms are not yet in the master index. I’ll add them at some point in the future.
- Academic Year Calendar – Customized for the US Academic Year starting around Labor Day. Ready to print!
- The Network Rainmaker – Sales starts as a numbers game, then becomes a relationship-building process. This form helps you see the relationship.
- Intermittent Task Tracking – Sometimes you have tasks that you do very infrequently. The idea behind this form is to capture the context of what you’re doing, and log the time.
- The Menu of the Day – Iron Chef Rokusaburo Michiba would take a few minutes at the beginning of each bout to write out his menu in brush calligraph before kicking ass in the kitchen. He said it gave him clarity before he started. That’s the idea behind this form. (NOTE: This form has been superseded by the Emergent Task Planner.)