I spent a good part of this weekend updating the downloadable “ETP Almanac”, a version of the popular Emergent Task Planner for planning your day. This is a US$9 digital download that has:
- 365 dated pages in PDF format for 2014
- Interactive text fields for pre-filling main tasks (Adobe Acrobat Reader required).
- Groundhog Day Resolution Days and major holidays (US Letter version only)
- Color and Black and White versions for different printer types
- Full-page and Half-Page versions for both US and International paper sizes
- Instructions on how to use the files
To use, pick the color and format you want to a local print shop to have bound, or print them out yourself. I originally designed this as a file you could take to your local print shop to have printed and bound, though of course you could print this yourself. With this use in mind, I’ve made sure there is space on the left-side of the page to allow for binding or hole punching.
The curious can download sample files which includes both full-page and half-page designs for the first 21 days of 2014.
- Download and inspect the sample color files
- Like it? Purchase the US Letter / Half Letter version
- …or purchase the A4 / A5 version
- If the above purchase links don’t work, then try visiting my gumroad digital store
Incidentally, this year’s update uses the latest version of the Emergent Task Planner for the full-sized pages, while the half-size remains the same (similar to the ETP Mini Notebook design). Everyone who purchased the 2013 ETP Almanac after July 1st, 2013 through GumRoad should also have received a free 2014 update on December 8 or 9; if you didn’t receive one, let me know and I’ll make it right. Thanks for your continued support!