(last updated on April 29, 2014)
I’ve just updated the USA Compact Calendar for 2012. It’s the same “Candy Bar of Time” you know and love, with a few new features:
- Start the calendar on any arbitrary date
- Month Separation Lines (thanks to Daniel Kinal for the tip)
- Improved 1st Day highlighting
- Improved Day Abbreviations
- US Letter and A4-size PDFs included
In addition to these new features, I’ve also made a short video that describes how to modify the calendar’s starting date, length, and color formatting. So check out the updated calendar.
I’ve noticed that quite a few of the international versions of the Compact Calendar are using old versions of the spreadsheet; if you’re making a version for your own country, I encourage you to update to the latest spreadsheet base.
Jump to the official Compact Calendar 2012 Edition Page