(last updated on April 29, 2014)
By request, I’ve made stand-alone PC and Mac versions of The Procrastinator’s Clock. If you missed it yesterday, it’s a clock that is up to 15 minutes fast, but speeds up and slows down randomly to keep you from guessing how fast it really is.
I’ve made a few quick improvements too:
- Quarter hour chimes have been added. Enable them by clicking the speaker icons at the top of the time display. At the top of the hour, you’ll hear a low chime ring an equal number of times to the hour. On the 15, 30, and 45-minute marks, you’ll hear a high chime ring 1, 2, and 3 times respectively.
- Bug fix: 12:00 midnight to 12:59AM now displays correctly (it was showing 0:00 – 0:59)
- Scaling is now supported and looks a little nicer. Try typing CTRL-F (Command-F on Mac) to go full-screen, and ESC to cancel.
- Aesthetic fix: color on the disabled AM/PM indicator desaturated so it doesn’t look awful.
- Added MochiBot tracking support to SWF and projectors.
To grab the new files, visit the Procrastinator’s Clock Page and scroll to the very bottom. Enjoy! :-)