I’m not sure how this happened, but I’ve been tagged by Mike Stickel to participate in a 4 things meme. I find memes interesting when they’re action-oriented viral ideas. In the process of acting on the viral idea, you become a part of community of participation. Weird! I’ve also been watching a lot of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex lately, so I guess I’m just in the mood for them.
- Four jobs I’ve had in my life
- Four movies I can watch over and over
- Four places I have lived
- Four TV shows I love to watch
- Four places I have been on vacation
- Four websites I visit daily
- Four of my favorite foods
- Four places I would rather be right now
- Four bloggers I’m tagging
And the answers…
Four jobs I’ve had in my life
- AOL Graphics Forum Consultant / Chat Host — For almost 10 years, but not anymore.
- Graphic Design teaching assistant — Interesting because my training was computer engineering, not graphic design.
- Video Game Developer / Manager / Designer — various guises at various companies.
- Creative Technical Director for web firm — Not the creative director, not the technical director, but an amalgamation of both.
Four movies I can watch over and over
I don’t see a lot of movies, but there are some that I relish deeply when I watch them…the ones that pop into my head:
- Dark City
- Raiders of the Lost Ark
- Spirited Away
Four places I have lived
In the past…
- Perrineville, NJ
- Taipei, Taiwan
- Rochester, NY
- Altamonte Springs, FL
Four TV shows I love to watch
- The New Battlestar Galactica
- Homicide: Life on the Streets
- Parker Lewis Can’t Lose
- Gilmore Girls
Four places I have been on vacation
- Southern California
- Hualien, Taiwan
- Orlando, FL
- White Mountains in New Hampshire
Four websites I visit daily
Surprisingly, there are not that many I visit daily:
- Player vs Player — Not only is Kurtz inspiring as a solo artist/writer, he delivers the goods with snap!
- Something Positive — Dark humor, yet oddly uplifting after you follow it for a while.
- BoingBoing — I used to read Wired for this kind of buzz, but Boing Boing fulfills that need now.
- 9rules — A seething mass of creative people making original content and building a community at the same time. Fascinating.
Four of my favorite foods
Argh, just four?
- Spicy Szechuan food from Sichuan Gourmet in Billerica!
- Korean BBQ!
Four places I would rather be right now
- Someplace warmer
- In my fantasy mansion, counting today’s pile of money
- At a workplace leading a hand-picked team of ass-kickers
- On a road trip visiting friends
Four bloggers I’m tagging
The last four that I’ve chatted with recently but still don’t know that well: