Five of Ten
Posted on January 19, 2005 in Computers
I’ve queued up 5 game programming projects for this year so far:
- The ActiveEdge Winteractive, which I’m finalizing code for right now
- The resurrection of Crixa
- A Flash conversion of a game programmed by my cousin Ben Loh, originally created in RealBasic
- A collaboration with the “cool” Brad Fitzpatrick, Illustrator / Cartoonist. Not that other guy.
- There are also some tools on Ingeeni’s Website that look interesting, so I want to see what’s up with them. Looks like an interesting 2.5D sprite technology for Flash.
I’m also evaluating some cross platform third party game engines for C# development…more on that later. So many tools. So little time.