Welcome! This is where I’m gathering all the posts for the 2017 Groundhog Day Resolutions (GHDR) Challenge: to be productively pursuing my “big goals” for the year every day (until December 12), and posting something about it.
The kickoff post will give you an overview of the GHDR concept if you’re not familiar with it.
This is the 11th year of running my Groundhog Day Resolutions! We are not running a Google Plus group this year, but you are all invited to join the virtual coworking chat room where I am at practically every day. We are a friendly and encouraging group!
List of Related Posts
- 2017 February 2 – Kickoff
- 2017 March 3 – A Simplified Restatement of Goals
- 2017 April 4 – Introducing OKRs
- 2017 May 5 – Community Making to the Fore
- 2017 June 6 – Staying the Course
- 2017 July 7 – Reviewing where I am with personal maps
- 2017 August 8 – Emphasizing conviction in what I like and believe