On this page I’m collecting forms that Marshall and I think might be interesting. Let Marshall know what you’re looking for and maybe I’ll be able to find or modify something useful!
1. The Emergent Task Timer for Lawyers
I was fascinated to learn that lawyers bill in 6 minute increments, or 10 units per hour. I happened to have a version of this from 2015, so I’ve repurposed it for JDHD listeners as a free download. Click here to download the PDF!
More Productivity Works
- You can find my most popular works on my Productivity Tools page. Calendars, Gantt Charts, Day Trackers, Project Planners, etc can be found here!
- For remote workers, our virtual coworking community is structured to provide the right "level of distraction" you need to be productive. It's called the DS|CAFE Coworking Cafe and it's free to join.
Browse these Tools for Sale
- I stock physical paper notebooks on Amazon USA under the "Dave Seah / Functional Stationery" brand, but have had issues with other merchants destroying my listings.
- I have enhanced versions for sale such as the Word Counting Calendar and 365 Day ETP Journal for varying prices. Visit my Shopify Store and Gumroad page.