Welcome to my website!
Here I like to share my nerdy experiments, dabbling in graphic design and programming as I try to create a life based on self-sustaining creative inquiry. There are two main pools of content that people find interesting here:
- For those of you who are in a hurry to get stuff done, you'll want the Productivity Tools section for the free downloads. You'll find popular downloads like the Emergent Task Planner there!
- For people developing their creative potential, this site is a detailed account of my continuing journey to do the same. Rather than provide tidy packaged solutions, I document how I think-through what works for me.
It's been a lifelong goal to figure out just what I am good at, and how I can best apply what I learn. I hope by sharing my experiences, others who are on the same path will feel heartened to know they aren't alone.
I'm on a reduced blogging schedule until I build a new website to showcase the research-oriented approach I'm pursuing, but here are the last 12 posts I've written. For past writing, check out the huge blog archive.
I strive for self-sufficient creative independence. However, finding the meaning in creative independence isn't possible without OTHER creative, curious, nerdy, positive-minded, and conscientious people. Or so I believe! To that end I've been creating ways for us to interact with each other:
- I have a co-working chatroom on the popular Discord service where we encourage each other to focus on our projects. It's a great place for introverts like myself, providing as-much or as-little interaction as one is in the mood for. We have people from around the world in different time zones, and it's been really helpful for me to keep motivated.
- I have other coworking streams that show me doing a variety of projects. People have told me that it's nice to have as background noise as they work, alleviating the sense of creative isolation.
- For physical co-working, I conduct the occasional session in local coffee shops in the Nashua, New Hampshire area. If you live in the area shoot me an email via my contact form and introduce yourself! I do not accept blind Facebook or LinkedIn requests.
For a more detailed picture of me, skim the categories of the massive blog archives, listen to the podcast, and check out the virtual coworking page! Interviewers, please contact me directly for access to the press kit.