French Version of the Emergent Task Planner

French version of the Emergent Task Planner Zut alors! Thanks to reader Ashley Kwakernaak, there is now a French version of the Emergent Task Planner. It’s available on The Emergent Task Planner Page, in black & white and color for A4-size paper.

If there are other languages you’d like to see for the ETP, I have made a Microsoft Word .DOCX file with the source English text; email me if you’d like to try your hand at a translation. The major constraint is that the text needs to be the same length (or shorter) than the original English phrase for it to fit in the layout.

7 Comments

1. Benoit H. Dicaire 4 years ago

The french translation is not adequate, tons of mistakes in the sample.

You should get a second opinion.

Benoit

2. Author
    Dave Seah 4 years ago

If anyone has suggestions for an improved translation that can still fit in the space available, I’m happy to hear what they are!

3. ChrisL 4 years ago

Hi David, Here’s a better french translation, I hope the frenchfrogs will enjoy…

Have a GREAT one ! Chris

4. Benoît H. Dicaire 4 years ago

Great job, ChrisL !

Benoît

5. Frederic Mikusek 4 years ago

ChrisL translation is fine and Benoit is right. The translation I made (june 13, 2007) did not include the header which did not exist at that time. I do not think that the translation on the picture was made by a native french speaker, it seems asian to me not canadian ; I am a native french speaker from France.

6. Author
    Dave Seah 4 years ago

Updated! The new version hopefully is more accurate for everyone.