Hipster-compatible Concrete Goals Tracker

Index Card Version Brand new for 2007, index card versions of the Concrete Goals Tracker. These might be useful for Hipster PDA users who are getting ready for the new year. In any case, I just felt like making them :-)

These are for 3×5 cards, and are laid out 4 to a page. As you can see in the picture, I had to split the goal list from the tracking form.

Oh, and yes…there’s an editable version. Just use Acrobat Reader’s “Text Edit” tool (next to the hand icon on the toolbar). You may want to click the box that says “Show interactive fields” as well.

» 2007 Index Card (4-up) for freelancers » PCEO-CGT03x5-Standard.pdf

» 2007 Editable Index Card (4-up) » PCEO-CGT03x5-AcroEdit.pdf

And by request, “one card per PDF” (1-up) versions:

» 2007 Editable Goals Index Card (1-up) » PCEO-CGT03x5-01A-AcroEdit.pdf

» 2007 Bubble Tracker Index Card (1-up) » PCEO-CGT03x5-01B-Tracker.pdf

And yet another request, an Avery 5388/8388 Index Card template:

» 2007 Editable Index Card (Avery 3-up) » PCEO-CGT03x5-03-AveryEdit.pdf

14 Comments

1. Josh Kaplan 9 years ago

Hey David! Big fan of the PCEO series.
    Could you please make a 1-up version of these? Thanks
    Josh

2. bryan 9 years ago

what’s that arrow/missle thingie on the chain?  looks like there must be a story there :)

3. Kyotocutie 9 years ago

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I am not kidding; I was literally sitting down to attempt to cobble together some 3X5 size cards myself, and dreading it.  I dreaded it so much, I decided to check my favorite productivity sites for inspiration (me, procrastinate? Never!).  Then I found this! Thank you again!

4. zzap 9 years ago

I’m with Bryan—that ‘arrow/missile thingie’ looks really interesting. What is it?

5. Dave Seah 9 years ago

Josh: Uploaded some 1-up versions…hope these work for you.

Kyotocutie: Awesome! Glad you’re excited by these!

Bryan, ZZap: The arrow-missile thing is a cast metal version of a toy missile from a jumbo machinder; it was made for promoting Toybox DX, a Japanese toy robot site from a friend of mine.

6. Kyle Korleski 9 years ago

Yeah, I think this is pretty cool. Like the Santa’s gizmo app for Mac OS X.

7. ashley 9 years ago

died and went to hipster heaven! thanks david :)

8. Elliot 9 years ago

Thanks for making these, they are very useful!

9. Michelle 9 years ago

You are the freaking bomb.

10. MarthaRiley 9 years ago

THANKS A BUNCH!!!!

11. Jeff 9 years ago

I was trying to find some 3 x 5 stock that I could print on for my Hipseter.  All I can find however is a 3-up template from Avery .  Does anyone know of stock that comes in the 4-up format that David has supplied?

I’m really enjoying learning about the portable CEO and am finding a lot of value in the Hipster approach, thanks!!

12. Dave Seah 9 years ago

Jeff: I just print the 4UP on light cardstock, then use my cutting board to cut them. The board is marked in inches, so it’s fast and easy.

I just looked up the Avery template dimensions, and have created a version that will work with it. It’s downloadable above.

13. Jeff 9 years ago

Thank you SO much!!

14. ScottMGS 8 years ago

These look great. Any chance to make a set without the year embedded in them?

A message from Dave:

I really believe we all benefit when we share our own perspectives on common experiences. It would be great if you added your own anecdotes and comments, even if you don't necessarily agree with the premise of the post; that's just good conversation in my book. The house rules are "treat each other with kindness and respect" and "enjoy the flow of ideas!"